A broken belt on a ride can ruin a fun day of adventures. To help reduce that chance, Gates recently announced an expansion to its G-Force product portfolio with the release of the G-Force WorkHorse CVT belt.
The G-Force WorkHorse CVT belt is specifically designed to keep UTVs and ATVs moving through tough jobs and rough terrain. Engineered from a patented, fiber-reinforced Ethylene Elastomer compound combined with aramid cords, G-Force WorkHorse belts provide high operating performance and excellent heat resistance for better durability and load-carrying capability.
- Up to 2X increased belt life vs. the original Gates G-Force line
- Excellent recovery from temperatures up to 175°C (338 °F) without glazing or hardening
- “Drop-in” compatibility with most off-road vehicles for trail, mud, and sand riding without requiring specific belts for each type of terrain
- Increased flexibility to reduce internal heat buildup
- G-Force WorkHorse is available for a broad range of UTV & ATV models up to 800cc, such as the Polaris Ranger, Can-Am/BRP, Kawasaki Mule, and others. More vehicles will be added throughout 2023 to cover all major makes and models of UTVs, ATVs, and snowmobiles.
With the launch of WorkHorse, Gates will also be gradually sunsetting the original G-Force and G-Force C12 product lines. “G-Force WorkHorse was designed to simplify our product offering for our customers. One belt that outperforms two existing products regardless of where or how the customer uses it,” said Tom Pitstick, chief strategic officer for Gates. “Our G-Force Workhorse belts rely on our latest material innovations to keep your machine running on the farm or trail.”
Gates G-Force belts are available at powersports and automotive dealers across the globe. To learn more, visit Gates’ website.