Summer is far from over, and the warm days on the water will continue. Nothing is better than relaxing on the water or cruising to your next destination with tunes blasting in the background.
MB Quart has released the GMR-LED to make controlling your favorite songs even easier during summer adventures with this marine source unit. The GMR-LED is a 160-watt powered Off-road and Marine multimedia source unit.
Offering easier and larger controls with waterproof, dustproof, snowproof, or even shockproof buttons. Exceeding the IPX67 rating against the elements and conditions, this source unit has been designed and tested to last while taking on adventures.
The GMR-LED has Apple Control for quick control and access to Apple Music, four channels of output remain active when running external amplifiers to run additional speakers, while a Radial Shift UX control navigation system includes master control and radial menu selections.
The key features and benefits of the GMR-LED include:
- Control Buttons: The source unit is adjusted by the master knob and simple menu selection.
- Marine-Grade Protection and IPX-Rating: Meets or exceeds the IPX67 requirement against harsh conditions.
- Input Types: Bluetooth, RCA, USB
- Bluetooth Connection: Allows Bluetooth-enabled devices to be quickly paired to the controller without a complicated pairing process.
- Built-In Power: Four output channels remain active when running external amplifiers (RCA Output) to run additional speakers.
- Weather Band: Includes built-in weather band radio.
For more information on the GMR-LED, be sure to check it out on MB Quart’s website.