SSV Works is proud to announce the launch of LIT Works, its new lighted speaker pod kits for select off-road vehicles. Now available, LIT Works is initially available for select Polaris RZR Pro Series, Polaris RZR, Polaris Ranger, Can-Am X3, and Kawasaki KRX1000.
“Or customers asked for a lighted, high-end, plug-n-play solution for leading off-road vehicles, and we have delivered with LIT Works,” said Trevor Kaplan, SSV Works CEO. “The kit provides everything the customer needs for a leading edge, end-to-end audio system for off-roading in any conditions.”
The lighted speaker pod kits include:
- JVC MR1 headunit w/backup camera (JVC does not come with Polaris Ride Command Kits)
- RGB lighting controller by SSV Works
- Speaker enclosures and cage pods with 6.5-inch 120 watt RGB speakers
- Subwoofer enclosure with the new SSV Works 1000-watt subwoofer
- Phase EQ 800.5 Amp
- MSRP: starting at $1,849.99
“All other companies backlight their speaker grilles to shine on the speaker cones,” Kaplan explained. “We went the extra step by adding LED lighting to the shape of our star grille for accent lighting. And the speaker pods? Others just illuminate their logo, but we went a step further by adding accent to the shape of the pod itself, making them stand out even more.”
For more information, please visit SSV Works’ website.